Disney Plus is a streaming platform that offers entertainment from several companies such as Disney, Pixar and Marvel. It is a wonderful experience to watch Disney Plus episodes and movies.However, sometimes, error messages may let you down.This article will help you to get rid of error messages.
If you are a Disney Plus Smart TV user, it is likely that you have ever come across the following error message.
We are having a problem. Please exit the app and try again.
Error Code: 1026-AUTH_SERVICE_INIT_FAILURE
Disney Plus Error Code 1026 can be caused mainly by the following reasons: corrupted cache, misconfigured routers, restricted Internet service or blocked device IP by Disney Plus servers. In the following paragraphs, I will give you several detailed solutions to this error message, taking Samsung Smart TV as an example.
Additionally, if you have any other similar questions, attached are error codes researched by Disney Plus users.
Before trying to completely solve Error Code 1026, make sure that your smart TV and application is updated. If you have finished this step, just move on to the next one. If not, do the following steps.
1. Press the MENU or HOME button on the remote control, and move to Settings using the cursor keys.
2. Select Settings > Support > Software Update > Update Now, and the smart TV will begin to update itself at once. Given that you hope not to worry about such things in the future, you can turn on the Auto Update function. Then your Samsung TV’s software will always keep up to date.
Note: Updates usually take a few minutes and remember not to turn off your smart TV until the update is finished.
The memory of your Smart TV is the same as that of your smartphone or computer. Your TV will use more memory if you have more apps. If the memory is low, your TV may start to run slow, and problems tend to occur. Read the following steps to cold boot your smart TV and clear the memory cache.
1. Press and hold the power button on your Samsung TV remote.
2. Continue holding the power button while the TV powers off and then back on.
3. Having done the above two steps, you actually have clod booted your smart TV, and all the memory cache is cleared.
Poor Internet connection can also lead to Disney Plus Error Code 1026. To exclude this possibility and refresh your Internet, you can reboot your modem and rooter.
1. Turn off your modem and rooter.
2. Unplug your devices for at least 30 seconds and then plug them back in.
3. Reconnect your smart TV to the Internet and check if the problem has been solved.
In some situation, Error Code 1026 may appear for your Disney Plus account needs to be verified. To conduct account verification, you need to read steps below.
1. Launch Disney Plus application on your mobile phone and log in to your account.
2. Click on User button and select Account to check if there is a verification message.
3. Click on the message and enter a 6-digit code which has been sent to your email address.
4. As long as your account is verified, Disney Error Code 1026 is settled.
Given that the previous solutions don’t work, you may doubt whether it is the second situation: the video that was added to your watchlist previously has been removed from Disney Plus. Under such circumstance, Y2Mate Disney Plus Downloader can be your best option. With Y2Mate, you can download videos from multiple platforms. And if the video has disappeared from Disney Plus, it is possible that you find it in some other streaming services.
Y2Mate Disney Plus Downloader is a comprehensive, user-friendly and powerful downloader for Disney Plus fans. Following are some distinguished features provided by Y2Mate Disney Plus Downloader for your reference.
Y2Mate Disney Plus Downloader offers its users with excellent viewing experience at 1080P video quality and 5.1 audio track functionality. Videos downloaded by Y2Mate can share the same quality as the original ones. Furthermore, all downloaded videos can be stored in the format of MP4, which is compatible with different kinds of devices. With this feature, you can enjoy your favorite videos on any available devices in full HD quality anytime and anywhere.
With Y2Mate, there is no need to download your favorite videos one by one. Only one single clip is all you need to save multiple videos. Besides, you are allowed to download videos in a much higher speed when using Y2Mate for its high-tech accelerated technology.
When downloading Disney videos withY2Mate, subtitles can be saved together with the videos or separately as SRT files, depending on your preferences. This feature makes it convenient to reach the subtitles when you need them.
In addition to videos and subtitles, Y2Mate also gives you the chance to download additional meta information of the videos, for example, movie names, genres, and plots. This feature is really practical and helpful when you are organizing your data.
Want to find some similar alternative to download Disney Plus movies?
Disney Plus is one of the most widely used streaming platforms. It offers a variety of videos, including new releases, classics, and originals. But it crashes sometimes, just as we have discussed in the passage. You should be able to deal with Disney Plus Error Code 1026 after reading this article.